Coop Suggestions - Controller Friendly

Majinhoju

I'm looking for some controller friendly coop suggestions.

I re-purposed an old PC with my old gtx 780 and hooked it up a 46" tv in the mancave so my wife can finally sit with me and play some pc games.  Her actual computer is upstairs in the living room so we've had to skype chat in order to talk while gaming together in the past.  Given that this machine isn't sitting on a proper desk, it's going to be used like a console with a controller.

I'm open to pretty much any gaming genre.  Though I'm hoping to find some good fps games with solid coop campaigns.

Current and upcoming playlist:

Gears of War 4

Final Fantasy XIV

Destiny 2

GTAV - Gta Online

Magicka 2

Dark Souls 3 DLC (we beat the original content already but still need to do the dlc)

Throw some suggestions at me.

Left 4 dead 2

Battleblock Theater

Borderlands 2 + The Pre Sequel. (Brderlands 1 may have controller support but can't remember. If you do play all three, go 1, pre sequel and then 2.)
Broforce

Call of duty. Couldn't really say which one as I can't remember which ones support campaign co-op online.

Castle Crasher

Pit People

Don't starve together

Dying Light

Gang Beasts

Human Fall Flat

Killing Floor 2

Move or Die

Party Panic

Portal 2

Portal Knights

Road Redemption

Rocket League

Shadow Warrior 2

Streets of Rogue

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Do note that there aren't many PC games that support splitscreen. And some that have coop on single screen. Rest with coop are to be played with two separate PCs.

The few I know are Trine 1&2 (3 too...) and Nine Parchements from same company. Then there are some smups like Procyon.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Don't need splitscreen.  I have my own PC at my desk and the secondary PC is connected to the TV in the same room.  

Keep those suggestions coming :)