Which processor to choose

I have this old oem samsung machine with me which have a i3 550 cpu. I currently have $30 with me and i hope to upgrade it to a x3440 which goes around $23 used. 

I want to know if the cpu will be compatible with my PC .

Thanks.

PS. I'll upload my spec sheet from speccy.

DESKTOP-G3PM8S0.txt

@firelighter487 If you are talking about "R3HB7-X6HMH-F48J3-8XJVP-9QBP9", I doubt that would be an issue. Just do a google search on that serial. I've got multiple hits on that one.

7 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

@firelighter487 If you are talking about "R3HB7-X6HMH-F48J3-8XJVP-9QBP9", I doubt that would be an issue. Just do a google search on that serial. I've got multiple hits on that one.

yeah well it's never a good idea to post serial keys. no matter what they are for..

She/Her

39 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

yeah well it's never a good idea to post serial keys. no matter what they are for..

Its also not a good idea to download files from suspicious forum users with 3 posts. Meltdown inc right there... xD

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

1 minute ago, DarkSmith2 said:

Its also not a good idea to download files from suspicious forum users with 3 posts. Meltdown inc right there... xD

i have a decent antivirus. also, it wasn't a .exe, otherwise chrome woudn't let me download it. it would ask first. 

She/Her

1 hour ago, Sanjula said:

I have this old oem samsung machine with me which have a i3 550 cpu. I currently have $30 with me and i hope to upgrade it to a x3440 which goes around $23 used. 

I want to know if the cpu will be compatible with my PC .

Thanks.

PS. I'll upload my spec sheet from speccy.

DESKTOP-G3PM8S0.txt

were you can see what cpus are compatible

http://www.cpu-upgrade.com/CPUs/Intel/Core_i3/i3-550.html

2 hours ago, DarkSmith2 said:

3 hours ago, Dutch-stoner said:

2 hours ago, firelighter487 said:

i have a decent antivirus. also, it wasn't a .exe, otherwise chrome woudn't let me download it. it would ask first. 

Can i get some help?

Just now, Sanjula said:

Can i get some help?

So that means i cant go for a x3440?

• 4 months later...
On 10/1/2018 at 1:52 PM, firelighter487 said:
On 10/1/2018 at 1:44 PM, Guest said:

@firelighter487 This key is key KMSpico is using for activating Windows 10. It is useless.

1 hour ago, Antaraki2004 said:

@firelighter487 This key is key KMSpico is using for activating Windows 10. It is useless.

i don't know what that is.. But if the key is useless then sure. 

She/Her