Floatplane Sections

Vandorlot

Im thinking that it would be convenient fi you guys do a separate section for floatplane exclusives. Like maybe do like a tab somewhere for the exclusives. It would just be more convenient for people that join and want to watch the float plane exclusive content without scrolling through 20000 pages fill with technique and ltt videos.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

that would be pointless here, since the forum isn't the final site

the whole idea of FP is that people watch all their content ad free

They are unlikely to implement something like that since this site is temporary, however, I do believe on the official site LTT TQ etc will be separate channels

Broke 14 Year old + No job + Love for Technology = Bad combo :(

15 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

I wouldn't say that is the whole idea if it was it would fail due to the fact someone could easily use ad block and skip sponsored messages for free. It has more to do with getting content faster than others, more conveniently(with options to download content), and even at better quality than youtube.

2 minutes ago, Johntheawesomeguy said:

I wouldn't say that is the whole idea if it was it would fail due to the fact someone could easily use ad block and skip sponsored messages for free. It has more to do with getting content faster than others, more conveniently(with options to download content), and even at better quality than youtube.

adblock wouldn't skip in video ads yet.....like preroll ads or halfway through the video ads

1 minute ago, BubblyCharizard said:

adblock wouldn't skip in video ads yet.....like preroll ads or halfway through the video ads

like I said they could easily skip sponsored spots by skipping past them in the video

2 minutes ago, Johntheawesomeguy said:

like I said they could easily skip sponsored spots by skipping past them in the video

agreed....but lots of people don't want to do that.....they'd rather have a seamless option

then there's those of us who just want to support the creator(s)

Just now, BubblyCharizard said:

agreed....but lots of people don't want to do that.....they'd rather have a seamless option

then there's those of us who just want to support the creator(s)

those are both valid selling points of FP, I just don't agree that the whole point or most of the incentive to get it is ads. But That could be just me, as far as I know, nobody has researched the main thing motivating people to subscribe to FP

1 minute ago, Johntheawesomeguy said:

those are both valid selling points of FP, I just don't agree that the whole point or most of the incentive to get it is ads. But That could be just me, as far as I know, nobody has researched the main thing motivating people to subscribe to FP

early access would have to be a big key, then probably ad free would be the next

1 hour ago, BubblyCharizard said:

Oh, I forgot about that.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

They use tags for exclusives. You can use search to find them. When site launches I assume they will do playlists.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

They use tags for exclusives. You can use search to find them

Thank you!!

My Rig

Peripherals