my mobo sometimes posts in safe mode

My asus b250m-k sometimes posts in safe mode and says that I didnt turn off my pc properly. Today this happened again and when I booted into windows the first thing that came up was a google chrome window that said it didnt shutdown properly last time. What is wrong? Im not stupid and i know how to turn off a pc... Can this be happening because I turn off my psu after I shutdown my pc and dont leave it on?

Just to cover basics here, you are pressing shutdown through windows, and then after everything is completly shut down, no fans spinning, no leds on, then your flipping the psu switch? 

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

2 minutes ago, Ginger137 said:

Just to cover basics here, you are pressing shutdown through windows, and then after everything is completly shut down, no fans spinning, no leds on, then your flipping the psu switch? 

Yes

Just now, BenasBr said:

Yes

It might be related to flipping the psu switch, that seems to be the only thing out of the ordinary then.

Try just leaving it on for a couple days and see if you can get the error again. The power draw leaving the psu on and plugged in is basically 0, maybe $.05 a year tbh

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

1 minute ago, Ginger137 said:

It might be related to flipping the psu switch, that seems to be the only thing out of the ordinary then.

Try just leaving it on for a couple days and see if you can get the error again. The power draw leaving the psu on and plugged in is basically 0, maybe $.05 a year tbh

ill try but its really weird that my mobo does that