CPU running 100% Bad?

Brama

When I play and stream PUBG on my gaming laptop using OBS my CPU usage goes up to 100% temps are fine. But I am curious if this can be a issue? I've tried using Shadowplay its good but also doesn't give just enough control. For some reason now when I put my Web Cam on it shows up on my screen while gaming as well as my stream. Which I do not. I want to be able to see my whole screen. So OBS seems to be the better option but it runs my CPU at 100%

4 minutes ago, Brama said:

When I play and stream PUBG on my gaming laptop using OBS my CPU usage goes up to 100% temps are fine.

Yes if you trow a wurk load like that at it wil be 100% :P if its not OC or high temps technically your okay. i mean data centers run thare stuf at 100% all day any day.

"i reject your reality and substitute my own"

--- Workstion --- GamePc ---   

"College great Dropout Engineering"

well, that just means the chip is being fully utilized. the only thing you should worry about are the temps you are getting under that kind of workload, but you already said they where fine.

18 minutes ago, Swealteek said:

Yes if you trow a wurk load like that at it wil be 100% :P if its not OC or high temps technically your okay. i mean data centers run thare stuf at 100% all day any day.

They actually don't as 100% used server capacity is generally bad for user experience. Any more requests to the system and it grinds to a halt. They generally aim for high usage by combining workloads with virtualisation. At one point a machine may be a web server, the next it may host a piece of controller software and some file stuff.

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/