No video output with new gpu setup

So I bought a new 1080ti to put in my pc along with my current 1080 in hopes to use both for mining when not gaming. I am aware I can not run sli. But after installing the 1080ti I could not get a video output from either gpu or integrates gpu. So I tried to do a bios reset, just guessing at that point. After that not working I put the pc back to original and still had no output. Finally, I removed all video cards and tried integrated gpu and still nothing. Not sure exactly what the issue is or what to try next. Any advice would be great. 

Pc has a 7600k and z270, not sure if that matters. 

Thanks

12 minutes ago, Jake Alexander said:

So I bought a new 1080ti to put in my pc along with my current 1080 in hopes to use both for mining when not gaming. I am aware I can not run sli. But after installing the 1080ti I could not get a video output from either gpu or integrates gpu. So I tried to do a bios reset, just guessing at that point. After that not working I put the pc back to original and still had no output. Finally, I removed all video cards and tried integrated gpu and still nothing. Not sure exactly what the issue is or what to try next. Any advice would be great. 

Pc has a 7600k and z270, not sure if that matters. 

Thanks

Odd issue, id reseat / re install anything that you changed to its original state. From there I would disconnect all storage drives and clear cmos (either using a jumper or removing battery and pressing the power button to clear bios fully. If nothing changes id grab a different powersupply and test with that one as maybe your current psu couldnt handle it. Reply with results.