I seriously need help. new LGA 2011 mobo or all new++ Ryzen?

So my current setup is as follows

RAM

Corsair Dominator and Corsair Vengeance 24gig total that seems to run mostly at 1333mhz or thereabouts.

CPU

i7-3930K clocked to 3.91-4.1 ghz - CPU cooler: Noctua NH-D15S

Storage

Intel SSD - 480gig

WD Red series - 8tb

WD Red series - 8tb

GPU

Gainward 1070

Mobo

Asus P9X79 Pro

I suspect something is not quite right with the mobo. Ram speed is too slow as an example. Stock speed should be 1600mhz but it resets and fails if you try to go 1600mhz

So the CPU is still a beast and fast enough with six cores and hyper threading.

So i am not too keen on upgrading due to the money needed to get something slightly better both in clock speed and core count.

But in reality i have no clue. but i can get reasonably cheap LGA 2011 mobos for 2700 NOK / 335USD that supports DDR4 as an example. Perhaps there the RAM works fine.

Source: Asus Z9PA-U8

https://prisguiden.no/produkt/asus-z9pa-u8-275403

The other option is Ryzen as i still like my win 7 very much.  Thoughts? This is seemingly hard to give advice on as i have tried before and the people i know can/will not give any advice as they are unsure.

X99 boards won't work with the 3930k, you need an X79 board for that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

5 minutes ago, MatsNorway said:

Updated..

Are you sure btw? this one states LGA 2011-3 but is named X79

https://prisguiden.no/produkt/asus-x79-deluxe-229229

than that's an error on their part, X79 is incompatible with LGA 2011-3 CPUs.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

7 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

than that's an error on their part, X79 is incompatible with LGA 2011-3 CPUs.

I guess you want to be quoted to know i replied

i would wait for ryzen+ to show you in 2 months as that would probably be a good upgrade for you, boards for x99 and x79 are way too expensive, considering its a dead platform

1 minute ago, cj09beira said:

i would wait for ryzen+ to show you in 2 months as that would probably be a good upgrade for you, boards for x99 and x79 are way too expensive, considering its a dead platform

Yeah it seems so the more i look into it. I can only hope for some cash for the CPU. Probably a fine CPU for someone on a budget with a old but fully working mobo

8 minutes ago, MatsNorway said:

I guess you want to be quoted to know i replied

can't wait 5-10 minutes? see if you can find out if the ram speed issue is due to the ram or mobo, if you can fix it then stay with X79, otherwise see what zen+ has to offer.

10 minutes ago, idxearo said:

You would upgrade depending on your needs. If you are a heavy multitasker then go for Ryzen, or just wait more for the cpu's releasing this year. 

Currently I don't see much reason to upgrade in your situation. 

is the ram etc. not bottlenecking the GPU? in 2012 the PC was specced so i got good speed when doing FEM analysis. I guess i am not skipping on CPU as that seems to last a long time. even in PUBG when i tab out it is only at 50-60% but CPU usage is not the only limiter right?

8 hours ago, herman mcpootis said:

can't wait 5-10 minutes? see if you can find out if the ram speed issue is due to the ram or mobo, if you can fix it then stay with X79, otherwise see what zen+ has to offer.

Just making sure :P many have turned off notification unless quoted. I never quote out of habbit so i get (in my opinion) not that many answers. Hence the title. 

Thanks guys for some input. Now i have a plan of sorts. I think i will endure to Zen+ is out and look around then. I am now primarily a gamer so the extra clock speeds should be is nice.