Looking for like minded Adults to play online with??

CrzyChinook

The US Military Gamers

US Military Gamers is a non-competitive gaming community comprised of active duty, reserve, guard
and prior service military and civilian gamers from all branches of the military and all around the globe.

Since September of 2009, US Military Gamers was founded on the premise that gamers shouldn't have
to deal with bad attitudes and people that ruin their gaming experience. We are all here for the same
reason - to play games and have a good time doing it with people that feel the same way.
Read more about this in our Charter.

The Mission of US Military Gamers

Our mission is to provide a fun, competitive, and positive environment to military gamers while promoting
respect for all gamers. If you're interested in applying to US Military Gamers, please register using the
registration system located in our community, then head to our forum to fill out an application!
We're glad to have you, and we'll do our best to help make sure we provide a fun and hassle free environment
for you to game in.

We are looking into expanding our enterprise into some of the achievement world. We enjoy the big name games like everyone else such as Defiance, Call of Duty, Battlefield, EVE, but USMG is much more than that! We want to start being the go to place for everyone who wants a great environment. We are all competing in the Extra Life Marathon this year and are ALWAYS looking for more members.

Civilians are welcome to join as well, just need to be at least +21 years of age. Just use myself as a referral.

We are on all 5 platforms... Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, PS4, and PC/Steam!.

NOTE - YOU MUST APPLY AT OUR WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR MEMBERSHIP.

http://www.usmilitarygamers.com/

PC SPECIFICATIONS: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor  3.70 GHz ; MSI B550G Edge Wi-Fi ATX ; 16gb (2x8gb)  Kingston FURY Beast DDR4-3600 RGB ; MSI GeForce RTX 3060 3x12gb ;  darkFlash Phantom with Custom Phanteks D-RGB 120 (6EA) ; Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition ; 1tb M.2 Kingston , 2tb Seagate Barricuda, 4 TB Seagate ; Corsair Gaming Series GS700W

PERIPHERALS:Razer BlackWidow V3 ;  Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro ;  Razer Leviathan V2 X

TABLET: Ipad 12.9 Pro  PHONE: Iphone 12

Do I have to been in the military or in the US?

At least it isn't Comic Sans.

no we have civilians in the community from all over the globe.. just as long as your 21 or older.. no children.. 18 or older if your a Veteran of any armed service

Holy boldness

i am a active member of LTT and saw this thread and USMG is my other home... want to put out a lending hand for all my tech brothers and sisters that would like to be on line and game with adults and not raging children that seem to flood the on line gaming arenas

PC SPECIFICATIONS: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor  3.70 GHz ; MSI B550G Edge Wi-Fi ATX ; 16gb (2x8gb)  Kingston FURY Beast DDR4-3600 RGB ; MSI GeForce RTX 3060 3x12gb ;  darkFlash Phantom with Custom Phanteks D-RGB 120 (6EA) ; Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition ; 1tb M.2 Kingston , 2tb Seagate Barricuda, 4 TB Seagate ; Corsair Gaming Series GS700W

PERIPHERALS:Razer BlackWidow V3 ;  Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro ;  Razer Leviathan V2 X

no we have civilians in the community from all over the globe.. just as long as your 21 or older.. no children.. 18 or older if your a Veteran of any armed service

i am a active member of LTT and saw this thread and USMG is my other home... want to put out a lending hand for all my tech brothers and sisters that would like to be on line and game with adults and not raging children that seem to flood the on line gaming arenas

I was just saying. It can sometimes make it harder to read, and strain the eyes.

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

I was just saying. It can sometimes make it harder to read, and strain the eyes.

LMAO..i thought you meant the boldness of posting this.... not the Font Boldness......bwhahahahaha

How that ..... better??

Coming from a level-headed high school student, I am slightly offended by the stereotype of people under 21.

Why can't we be friends.

-AMD/Nvidia

Coming from a level-headed high school student, I am slightly offended by the stereotype of people under 21.

sorry you feel like that but it was something we all voted on in our community  .. if your a vet of any sort.. 18 but if not then 21.. boot camp has a way of changing you and its a common bond we have and share..