Monitor Under £400, With requirements

Empire24453

Is there any good monitors under £400 that has about everything that's needed for good gaming. It has to be 16:9 and don't mine craved or not.

1. 140hz  to 144hz
  2. 1 milliseconds response time 

3. LCD/LED not TN

4. Size, Smallest I take 24 then max size 34

5. Doesn't have to be but like G-Sync

For everyday gaming as an streamer! so FPS gaming. something that I can watch movies and nice image for flying FSX. I thought about 4k however for the price I can only get 60hz plus my GPU might not take it. And I'm still waiting for the sales lol 

3 hours ago, RandomGuy13 said:

TN is a type of LCD/LED. Do you mean IPS?

I already like IPS, however in terms of looking I'm always looking straight in front and so might be cheaper option to go with TN

The ASUS VG248QE is well under your budget and is a pretty decent monitor. Basically any 144Hz IPS monitor on amazon would do the trick,

Yeah, I do have that on my least with others that I'm still thinking about. comes down to will it be on sale so it be even an better deal!

f you wanted to stretch your budget to get a 1440p monitor I can personally recommend the MG279

Looks very nice, but to high!

korean monitor

Hell no 

21 hours ago, RandomGuy13 said:

Your other option is to go with a cheap korean monitor like this one: 

But they are a little sketchy, They will have worse QC than proper brands and as Linus mentioned in the review, do have some problems with quality, but they are so much cheaper than anything else.

I buy several Crossovers/Qnixes every year. I have only every had one with a dead pixel and that wasn't visible unless I actively hunted for it. Their stands and the OSD aren't great but the panels themselves are beautiful. Plus you can get the pixel perfect version for a little more. These do sell out very quickly though. Even more quickly now that Linus has found out about them, which is going to suck for those like me who buy them quite often. Level1techs do regular reviews on these Korean monitors and are big fans of them. It's worth checking out some of their more in depth reviews before people dismiss them out of hand. An IPS/VA panel like this is flat out better in just about every way relating to image quality and colour reproduction than any TN panel. Nobody should be buying a TN panel in 2018, especially a 1080p one,  if they can get a  27"1440p IPS/VA panel with Freesync, for about the same price or less. There's simply no need to anymore.