HTML/CSS Help

MR TECH
Go to solution Solved by josephting,

Check this part in servers.html.

<!-- Begin Servers Column -->		 <div id="GM"><a href="#"></div>		 <div id="MC"><a href="#"></div>	     <div id="DayZ"><a href="#"></div>		 <div id="BF"><a href="#"></div>		 <!-- End Servers Column -->

Add a closing <a> tag to all of them should fix the problem.

Like so.

<!-- Begin Servers Column -->		 <div id="GM"><a href="#"></a></div>		 <div id="MC"><a href="#"></a></div>	     <div id="DayZ"><a href="#"></a></div>		 <div id="BF"><a href="#"></a></div>		 <!-- End Servers Column -->

Ok so i'm making a website and for some reason when i'm in the Server section the Footer is linking to the HTML with a # at the end and its underlining the text inside the footer and i want this Gone but i cant find the source of this problem :(

Website Link : http://teamdrs.tk/servers.html   <----- So if you click on that you will the Footer text is linking to servers.html#

Hope you can help.

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

I can't view the source on mobile, but you should see an <a href="#">the text on that footer<\a> which is the cause of the issue. Is the page written in pure HTML/CSS/js or have you got some code running on the server (PHP etc)? And is it bases off a template/ WordPress etc?

HTTP/2 203

You have an <a href="#"> around the <div> tag, that is why it is adding a # to the end of the URL.

EDIT: Quick fix, as follows: 

<a href="http://www.teamdrs.tk/">    <!-- End Servers Column -->    <!-- Begin Footer -->        <div id="footer">        ©2013 TeamDRS™ | Website MadeBy MR SK1LLFUL        </div>    <!-- End Footer --></a>

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K,   CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i,   Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55,   LED Lighting: NZXT Hue RGB LED,   GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX780 3GB,

Storage: Samsung EVO 250GB (OS), 2TB Seagate, 3TB Seagate,   Case: Corsair 750D,   Monitors: ASUS PB287Q 4K and 42" LG IPS TV,   PSU: Corsair HX650 V2,

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (MX Brown),   Mouse: Logitech M950T,   Headphones: Audio Technica ATH PRO700MK2,   Speakers: Logitech Z906,   Phone: Google Nexus 5,   Tablet: Google Nexus 9

Where is it meant to be linking to

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

oooo...

HD background image takes ages to load on my ADSL2+ connection :P

Ontopic: uhh, i dont know much html (or any css) but cant u just try use a standard href where the footer is? Would that solve the problem?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

I can't view the source on mobile, but you should see an <a href="#">the text on that footer<\a> which is the cause of the issue. Is the page written in pure HTML/CSS/js or have you got some code running on the server (PHP etc)? And is it bases off a template/ WordPress etc?

You have an <a href="#"> around the <div> tag, that is why it is adding a # to the end of the URL.

HTML Code ehFVHOC.png

CSS Code K43bn6R.png

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

<!-- Begin Servers Column -->		 <div id="GM"><a href="#"></div>		 <div id="MC"><a href="#"></div>	     <div id="DayZ"><a href="#"></div>		 <div id="BF"><a href="#"></div>		 <!-- End Servers Column -->

Like so.

<!-- Begin Servers Column -->		 <div id="GM"><a href="#"></a></div>		 <div id="MC"><a href="#"></a></div>	     <div id="DayZ"><a href="#"></a></div>		 <div id="BF"><a href="#"></a></div>		 <!-- End Servers Column -->

You should include the footer on every page so that you only have to adjust 1 footer file. It will change on every site it is included on.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Like so.

Thank You :D