No Display when I Power on my PC

Crazie_Flash

My computer recently broke down, and I am in the process of troubleshooting because nothing displays on the monitor when I turn the pc on. Here's how it started. One day, I noticed that even though I had 16 gb of ram in my system, only 8 gb was showing up in the task manager, and it said that only 1 slot was working. So I restarted the computer and went to BIOS to see which ram stick was broken because my BIOS has the ability to show me which one is not working, so then I saved my BIOS settings, and held the power button to shut down the PC instead of letting it restart (I do not know if this is what caused the problem). Then, I reseated the ram sticks to see if that would fix the problem, but I don't remember if I completely turned everything off (like flicking the off switch on the PSU) on the PC (I do not know if this is what caused the problem). Right after this, I turned the computer on, and no screen display. Another possible thing that caused the problem was that when I reseated the ram, I had to take out my liquid cooler radiator in order to do so. I may have accidentally hit something with it, but I find that very unlikely. After doing some research, many people say that there are many possible causes to the problem, so I am stuck, and I have no clue why this is happening. I am pretty confident my GPU is working, since it is hooked it says it is getting power from the PCI and 8-pin, and it lights up, fan spins, etc. I'm pretty sure my RAM works (at least one) because something different happens to the system when no memory sticks are in it at all. Any suggestions and/or answers would be great! Thanks.

Update: Thinking about it now, it may be possible that my ram connection is just bad, so the pc detects the ram, but it just isn't able to do anything or something like that. Also, there are no beep codes at all.

Just now, emosun said:

reset the bios on the board then start it

I tried that already, but I'll try it again. When you say to reset it, you mean click the reset button on the motherboard, right? Or do you mean to use the blue button where all of my usbs, ethernet, etc. are?

Here is my build by the way: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/CarletonD/saved/M7sdnQ

no you need to reset the bios not just reset the machine. 

your motherboard manual will show the steps to reset the bios it's usually a jumper on the board you'll have to occupy or short out. 

Just now, emosun said:

no you need to reset the bios not just reset the machine. 

your motherboard manual will show the steps to reset the bios it's usually a jumper on the board you'll have to occupy or short out. 

ok

There is a pin right underneath your clip of the bottom pcie slot.  You need to put a jumper on it.  It's labeled jbat1

43 minutes ago, emosun said:

1200px-Parental_Advisory_label.svg.png

Where would this jumper be on my pc currently? If it is not on my pc, then I have no clue where it would be around my house, if it is even in my house at all anymore. Are there any alternative ways to clear the CMOS ram?

the red circle shows where the jumper is on the board , short it

1 minute ago, emosun said:

the red circle shows where the jumper is on the board , short it

how do it short it though? Do i just put metal in between the two pins?

2 minutes ago, Crazie_Flash said:

how do it short it though? Do i just put metal in between the two pins?

yeah like a flat head screw driver

42 minutes ago, emosun said:

yeah like a flat head screw driver

I tried it three times, it didn't work.