Can i use this with my xbox controller?

Microsoft Master

From my experience I've had my mic not work when using a splitter into a console controller (PS4) so I would do a tad more research just in case or wait for someone with more knowledge than me to pop up. But to be honest I can't really see why a splitter would prevent the mic from working

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 11:56 AM, SaiyanKurosaki said:

From my experience I've had my mic not work when using a splitter into a console controller (PS4) so I would do a tad more research just in case or wait for someone with more knowledge than me to pop up. But to be honest I can't really see why a splitter would prevent the mic from working

Could i use a phantom power supply and use xlr to 3.5mm or is that too manny connections?

You could try getting a USB audio sound card such as this :

https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-External-Converter-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B072BMG9TB/ref=pd_sim_147_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B072BMG9TB&pd_rd_r=KQ2DYB4DW3N3X3KKTF4G&pd_rd_w=du8Nn&pd_rd_wg=h00On&psc=1&refRID=KQ2DYB4DW3N3X3KKTF4G

I have had success using a USB microphone on my PS4 and outputting optical audio to my DAC/AMP ---> Headphones.   There are many cheap usb audio cards maybe they make an XBOX specific one?

Good luck

12 hours ago, Tz000 said:

You could try getting a USB audio sound card such as this :

https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-External-Converter-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B072BMG9TB/ref=pd_sim_147_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B072BMG9TB&pd_rd_r=KQ2DYB4DW3N3X3KKTF4G&pd_rd_w=du8Nn&pd_rd_wg=h00On&psc=1&refRID=KQ2DYB4DW3N3X3KKTF4G

I have had success using a USB microphone on my PS4 and outputting optical audio to my DAC/AMP ---> Headphones.   There are many cheap usb audio cards maybe they make an XBOX specific one?

Good luck

But my xbox is on the floor so ot wont be stirty

On 1/5/2018 at 10:20 AM, Microsoft Master said:

But my xbox is on the floor so ot wont be stirty

What?  

You could buy a USB extension cable and run it up onto the desk or just run the mic cable down to the usb hub(link in last post) that plugs into your XBOX?  I really dont see where you see a problem ?