Logitech G533 vs G633

Ordinarily_Greater

Hi community!

I am gonna buy a headset and what do you think should i get? the wired but cool G633 Artemis Spectrum with RGB or wireless but plain G533?

I don't find anything special from wireless headsets (can be great for a phone that has no headphone jack), but I found that mixing audio signals would be a thing for me (2 sound inputs on G633 vs 1 sound input on G533) since i found myself using PC and Phone together. my phone has headphone jack tho the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note so i guess that is something, they both sound probably the same as they uses the pro g drivers that the G933 has so it mainly comes if i will go for RGB or convenience. So what are your thoghts on these headphones? I found both for $112 (weird tho) so i am not sure which to get.

Thank you!

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

On 12/26/2017 at 1:14 PM, MrBucket101 said:

I have the g933 and I love everything about it. Except the terrible battery performance. I’m on my 3rd battery in a year. They just stopped holding a charge.

g633 gets my vote

wow, will they be fine as i usually use things while they are being charged?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

22 hours ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

wow, will they be fine as i usually use things while they are being charged?

The only difference between the g933 and g633, is the g633 is wired.

im just irritated I paid more for a wireless experience, where I primarily use the headphones with a usb cable because the battery is dead

Why not the wireless version of the Corsair Void Pro RGB?  It's $100 and on sale right now for $80.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 Ghz Quad-core  Motherboard: Dell 088DT1  RAM: Generic Dell 2x4 GB DDR3  GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Superclocked  Case: Corsair Carbide Series 400C - White (with Cooler Master LED Strips)  Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1 TB  PSU: EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W  Monitor: Asus VS247H-P - 23.6 Inch  Cooling: 3x Corsair AF120 and 3x Corsair SP120 Case Fans  Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (Corsair MM300 Gaming Mouse Pad)  Headset: Logitech G930 7.1 Surround Sound Headset  OS: Windows 10

4 hours ago, Xirhanna said:

Why not the wireless version of the Corsair Void Pro RGB?  It's $100 and on sale right now for $80.

i can't find the RGB version

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

7 hours ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

i can't find the RGB version

Not sure if links are allowed but here’s a link to the Corsair website with the aforementioned headset.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/void-pro-rgb-wireless-premium-gaming-headset-with-dolby-headphone-7-1-carbon-na

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 Ghz Quad-core  Motherboard: Dell 088DT1  RAM: Generic Dell 2x4 GB DDR3  GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Superclocked  Case: Corsair Carbide Series 400C - White (with Cooler Master LED Strips)  Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1 TB  PSU: EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W  Monitor: Asus VS247H-P - 23.6 Inch  Cooling: 3x Corsair AF120 and 3x Corsair SP120 Case Fans  Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (Corsair MM300 Gaming Mouse Pad)  Headset: Logitech G930 7.1 Surround Sound Headset  OS: Windows 10

4 hours ago, Xirhanna said:

Not sure if links are allowed but here’s a link to the Corsair website with the aforementioned headset.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/void-pro-rgb-wireless-premium-gaming-headset-with-dolby-headphone-7-1-carbon-na

i found the non RGB version for $102

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :