First build not posting

Psych Reaper

Hello, I'm building a ryzen pc for the first time and I've put everything together in the case except the gpu and mouse. But when I turn it on the screen stays black. The boards led lights up and the vga and gpu small leds stay lit. I tried letting it sit forv10 mins but nothing happens. Its a 1600, and I'm using a msi b350 tomahawk mobo. Oh and I'm also using the vga for an old monitor I have. I'm not sure what to do but I'm frustrated with messing with this thing for hours. Also, I have two sticks of 4 gb ram at 2400 mhz installed and an ssd. If any of this can mess up the boot process then please let me know. Thank you very much.

Just now, Psych Reaper said:

Hello, I'm building a ryzen pc for the first time and I've put everything together in the case except the gpu and mouse. But when I turn it on the screen stays black. The boards led lights up and the vga and gpu small leds stay lit. I tried letting it sit forv10 mins but nothing happens. Its a 1600, and I'm using a msi b350 tomahawk mobo. Oh and I'm also using the vga for an old monitor I have. I'm not sure what to do but I'm frustrated with messing with this thing for hours. Also, I have two sticks of 4 gb ram at 2400 mhz installed and an ssd. If any of this can mess up the boot process then please let me know. Thank you very much.

try reseating the RAM.

first try only one stick, and if it boots, shut down and install the second one.

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

23 minutes ago, Psych Reaper said:

Did you say your graphics card was or wasn't installed? Ryzen has no integrated graphics

11 hours ago, Psych Reaper said:

According to what you said, you have not installed your gpu. You need to install it as your Ryzen gpu does not have a built in gpu. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop