Hey guys so this Christmas I built my own computer when I went to try and start it up I didn't get any graphics output so I switched my rx 470 for my gtx 670 and that still didn't work so I tried switching my hdmi cables or moving my gtx card down a slot or trying a different power cable all didn't work the computer is on a working all fans and usbs so idk

SPECS

Case: Spec 01

Motherboard:MSI tomahawk

CPU:Ryzen 7 1700x

RAM: 16GB

PSU: Corsair CX 600W

GFX cards:RX 470, GTX 670

15142359931871737556323.jpg

1514236022600677482010.jpg

1514236060904390194684.jpg

Try the videocard in the top slot, although that shouldn't make a difference.

That looks like an MSI B350 Tomahawk, so I'm assuming a Ryzen? If so, no iGPU to try out..

And the monitor and cable work fine? The cable is properly in?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yesh and I tried top and bottom PCI what's iGPU also I've got the specs shown 

Attach the included beeper and then look up the beep code. That can narrow the problem down a lot. Try switching the RAM to different banks, try it with one stick, etc. That can help in some cases. Right now, the most likely problem seems to be either the motherboard (those things can fail pretty quickly) or your power supply. Do you have any like electrical test equipment (e.g. Multimeter, scope, etc) ready? test the voltages. 

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Power supply maybe it's been around the longest but  I'll try switch the ram

Ye I switched the ram might try a professional if that doesn't work I might try a new psu