Catch me up?

Titan
Go to solution Solved by Lil Chillbil,

well it went something like

For a good part of the year when I was a mac user and couldn't be bothered to consider buying a pc until I was struck on the head by the norsegod Linus and everyone was all like oh my gawd titan is god titan is life. Then doge stole that slogan...

Amd had an announcement of their new gpu's which sadly were not called the 9000 series much to @CoolBeans Dismay, then Miley cyrus had that little thing where she went insane and we got to look at some sideboob on a wrecking ball. The 290x turned out to be a flop because amd undermined their own card. Haswell turned out to be a doge of an overclocker. Much hot, such hurtz (sorry I had too) Nvidia was all like oh were releasing a 780 which is going to be like a titan but more skimmed down for the geforce series. And then everyone was like dude don't buy a titan, and then @LinusTech bought a titan for his own rig and then went onto the wan show saying that the titan is dead for doge knows why. Now the 780 ti is out but everyone wants a 6 gig model of the card. Xbox one was going to be always on but then it wasn't, and then it was, and then it had to call home once a day or else microsoft wouldn't pay the ransom. Playstation 4 made fun of microsoft in a instructional video that some deemed "unprofessional" And then they both turned out to struggle with 1080p, which is a bit pathetic, Amd is refusing to update the FX series and at this point its stupid to buy into the socket. The guy from a movie I only saw because my 1st girlfriend dragged me to see at the theater died in a car wreck and everyone was all like "#Rip" and then nelson mandella died and everyone was all like "#WhiteHouseSelfie" 

And your all caught up 

So I have been really inactive in the new releases these past few months. So could anyone fill me in on what has happened these last 6 months? I know there was a new amd series of cards released. Love to hear about it! Thanks :)

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

well it went something like

For a good part of the year when I was a mac user and couldn't be bothered to consider buying a pc until I was struck on the head by the norsegod Linus and everyone was all like oh my gawd titan is god titan is life. Then doge stole that slogan...

Amd had an announcement of their new gpu's which sadly were not called the 9000 series much to @CoolBeans Dismay, then Miley cyrus had that little thing where she went insane and we got to look at some sideboob on a wrecking ball. The 290x turned out to be a flop because amd undermined their own card. Haswell turned out to be a doge of an overclocker. Much hot, such hurtz (sorry I had too) Nvidia was all like oh were releasing a 780 which is going to be like a titan but more skimmed down for the geforce series. And then everyone was like dude don't buy a titan, and then @LinusTech bought a titan for his own rig and then went onto the wan show saying that the titan is dead for doge knows why. Now the 780 ti is out but everyone wants a 6 gig model of the card. Xbox one was going to be always on but then it wasn't, and then it was, and then it had to call home once a day or else microsoft wouldn't pay the ransom. Playstation 4 made fun of microsoft in a instructional video that some deemed "unprofessional" And then they both turned out to struggle with 1080p, which is a bit pathetic, Amd is refusing to update the FX series and at this point its stupid to buy into the socket. The guy from a movie I only saw because my 1st girlfriend dragged me to see at the theater died in a car wreck and everyone was all like "#Rip" and then nelson mandella died and everyone was all like "#WhiteHouseSelfie" 

And your all caught up 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Google dude.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Just watch the WAN show from since you stopped following. Really cool stuff these past few months.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

know there was a new amd series of cards released. Love to hear about it!

AMD screwed up the naming scheme yet again :/

R7 200 - Budget

R9 200 - Mid-High end

excellent price to performance ratios though :D

"With every meeting, comes a parting. However, not every parting has to last forever."

And then everyone was like dude don't buy a titan, and then @LinusTech bought a titan for his own rig and then went onto the wan show saying that the titan is dead for doge knows why.

Linus didn't pay for the Titan, it was one they had lying around the office.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Linus didn't pay for the Titan, it was one they had lying around the office.

oh ok

#KilledMyWife 

I would like to thank everyone for this shining moment, for once in my life I helped someone when everyone else was being sarcastic. And I was awarded with the best answer!

hooray! 

#KilledMyWife