How to install Eclipse IDE?

Pythons
Go to solution Solved by NelizMastr,

The C++ IDE is essentially a plugin for Eclipse. Download the installer package first.

https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/oomph/epp/oxygen/R/eclipse-inst-win64.exe&mirror_id=1190

Hey,

So I've been attempting to install a C++ IDE called Eclipse on my system, so I can start learning how to code, although I don't know how to properly install it.
I have the zip package, but I don't know where to go from there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! ^_^

The C++ IDE is essentially a plugin for Eclipse. Download the installer package first.

https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/oomph/epp/oxygen/R/eclipse-inst-win64.exe&mirror_id=1190

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

If you want a nicer and more feature rich environment then you might like to consider Visual Studio and/or CLion. The use cases for Eclipse are becoming more niche as it becomes increasingly outdated and outpaced by better alternatives in different arenas.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I dont really agree with Visual Studio as suitable IDE for a beginner, sure you can get a program and have it run quickly but you are bogged down with tonnes of autogenerated nonsense if you are unfamiliar. 

Eclipse is well known throughout industry, has many of the same features as Visual Studio without confusing matters with autogenerated code.