Cool tech under $30 (€25)?

EG!

So I was looking for some cool (relatively cheap tech)

And stumbled upon a finger print module that works with windows hello for $20 (€17) here.

And was wondering if you guys know any other cool tech gadgets around that price? :)

Desktop

CPUi5-6600K MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P CPU Cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120M Black/white RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte 1070 HDDs: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM  SSDSamsung EVO 850 500GB PSU: Coolermaster 550W 80+ Gold Case: NZXT S340 (White) with a white led strip ;)

Laptops

Dell 7577

CPUi7 7700HQ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: GTX1060 Max-q HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM  SSDNVMe 512GB SCREEN: 4k IPS 15.6"

Macbook pro 2018

CPUi7 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4GB Storage256GB SCREEN: 15"

12 minutes ago, General Winter said:

steam link and chromecast on sale are pretty handy tech on a budget if you have a use for em

Need neither but idd are cool, Chromecast is obsolete if you have a smartTV tho.

A smart button is cool too.

https://flic.io/shop/flic-1pack

Desktop

CPUi5-6600K MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P CPU Cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120M Black/white RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte 1070 HDDs: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM  SSDSamsung EVO 850 500GB PSU: Coolermaster 550W 80+ Gold Case: NZXT S340 (White) with a white led strip ;)

Laptops

Dell 7577

CPUi7 7700HQ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: GTX1060 Max-q HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM  SSDNVMe 512GB SCREEN: 4k IPS 15.6"

Macbook pro 2018

CPUi7 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4GB Storage256GB SCREEN: 15"

Xiaomi Mi Band 2. Around 21 USD and works great as a little fitness tracker, notifications, call alerts, message alerts. Event has a heart rate sensor.

8 hours ago, EG! said:

Need neither but idd are cool, Chromecast is obsolete if you have a smartTV tho.

A smart button is cool too.

https://flic.io/shop/flic-1pack

smart tv's are literally just a gimmick and they often charge extra for em

also i don't want android built into my god damn tv (i do like android, but not that much), for the money wasted on that i could get a better tv without the gimmick

also that stupid button is a huge waste of money, especially at $35 for just one, if it were a pack of 6 that'd be fine since you could program each one, but literally just a single button for $35, i could get more out of the free button you get on a pair of headphones

24 minutes ago, General Winter said:

smart tv's are literally just a gimmick and they often charge extra for em

also i don't want android built into my god damn tv (i do like android, but not that much), for the money wasted on that i could get a better tv without the gimmick

also that stupid button is a huge waste of money, especially at $35 for just one, if it were a pack of 6 that'd be fine since you could program each one, but literally just a single button for $35, i could get more out of the free button you get on a pair of headphones

Most Tvs that are above $300 are only smart TVs now days. so you dont get a choice or really get charged extra that you could actually save with another option typically.

Though Some Smart Tvs are garbage and slow, unresponsive missing many apps. Some are pretty dam good. if you have one thats good chromecast makes less sense but if you have a bad one or a non smart tv its great. @EG!

i have a smart TV that has a full QWERTY keyboard on it and does 4k video in netflix and amazon videos works really well i wouldnt call it a gimmick at all. 

I personally like the firestick over the chromecast due to the remote works nicely to have dedicated hardware and not having to have a phone ect on wifi and connected app loged into your account ect.

raspberry pi

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

11 hours ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

Most Tvs that are above $300 are only smart TVs now days. so you dont get a choice or really get charged extra that you could actually save with another option typically.

Though Some Smart Tvs are garbage and slow, unresponsive missing many apps. Some are pretty dam good. if you have one thats good chromecast makes less sense but if you have a bad one or a non smart tv its great. @EG!

i have a smart TV that has a full QWERTY keyboard on it and does 4k video in netflix and amazon videos works really well i wouldnt call it a gimmick at all. 

I personally like the firestick over the chromecast due to the remote works nicely to have dedicated hardware and not having to have a phone ect on wifi and connected app loged into your account ect.

i could easily hook up a cheap wireless keyboard and chromecast to a quality HD or 4K TV and save more; the only reason you'd say that is if you like exclusively buy tv's from walmart or something (thats the only kinda tv i see at a glance there) but there are tons of better options that don't have gimmicks built in

as of now i don't really use much of anything tv related since I'm currently in college; however from past experience those things are horrible in everyway from picture quality to added bulk with the only thing standing out being the "smart" gimmick which is probably shittier than a $20 android phone, horrible things

8 hours ago, General Winter said:

i could easily hook up a cheap wireless keyboard and chromecast to a quality HD or 4K TV and save more; the only reason you'd say that is if you like exclusively buy tv's from walmart or something (thats the only kinda tv i see at a glance there) but there are tons of better options that don't have gimmicks built in

as of now i don't really use much of anything tv related since I'm currently in college; however from past experience those things are horrible in everyway from picture quality to added bulk with the only thing standing out being the "smart" gimmick which is probably shittier than a $20 android phone, horrible things

Any Decent TV now has Smart features built in only really cheap budget ones don't like a $199 43inch type of deal dont.  You cant save more by going that route because if your looking at Mid range- Higher end picture quality Tvs 99% of them have these built in you dont get a choice also they fit them in some very small skinny tvs doesnt seem to add to anything as it really shouldn't bulk is a non issue. 

Again since you seem to not have looked at or bought any tvs recently Smart Features work way better now days then 4 years ago or whenever last you used one. there are still some Cheaper Tvs with bad Features but a lot are pretty decent for what Most people use them for. they also typically are pretty snappy nowdays if you buy a decent tv. 

Worse picture Quality? one of my more recent Tvs Streams 4k netflix and 4k amazon prime videos  its legit the best you can get at that point and it was before chromecast even offered a 4k model. 

the biggest problem with smart tvs is lack of some Apps that arent big ones but again that covers most people Netflix, Hulu, Pandora Spotify & Amazon are your typical ones. lots of them have HBO ect aswell but not all and this is where some can have its downside. Some Manuf have app stores some dont and your stuck with only whats on it pre installed.