water cooling fan help

mattyb23

Im new to water cooling and had a few questions about fans

the build im working on is in a 750d. I'm looking to put two duel 140 rads in push pull. I want it to be a quiet system only running 5 volts on all fans. There will be a total of 9 fans and need to know if theres is some sort of hub i can connect them all to and put them on 5 volts or connect them to a few spliters and to the motherboard. the fans im looking to use are 8 corsair sp 140 and 1 af 140. or wait it out until noctua releases there all black ones :wub:  . other fan suggestions would be nice as well

NZXT Grid. 

Corsair fans are quite mediocre. Take a look at Prolimatech Ultra Slims. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

^ Use the NZXT grid and I would recommend NF-F12's.

NF-F12's are 120mm fans. He's using dual 140 rads.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Prolimatech Ultra Slim are nice, I also like GELID and BitFenix fans! (I was going to link the fans but they were all out of stock at three different retailers sorry!)

thanks for the suggestion and the help. I just hope nostua releases the black ones some time soon. Would i be able to use a fan volt reducer on the nzxt grid a well to control them all or would that cause issues with all the fans not getting enough power to them or just go with the NF-A14 ULN's