CPU-I3 7100
MOBO-MSI H110M(BIOS UPDATED)
RAM-4GB DDR4
HDD-500GB
CASE + PSU
for 250$ ?
mostly browsing sometimes i play paladins

What case and PSU?

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

It Ignoring the price: The CPU is an i3 so wont be too powerful, the 4GB of ram will hold you back, my mate uses 90% of his 4GB just by using chrome. And seeing as its probably using the integrated graphics it wont be much good at modern title games. but for older games it will probably be fine and for "office" use it would be ok, as long as you don't mind being close to the RAM limits. 

With the price:

Thats a really good starting point and makes all of my last points irrelevant. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Just now, fixitnow said:

It Ignoring the price: The CPU is an i3 so wont be too powerful, the 4GB of ram will hold you back, my mate uses 90% of his 4GB just by using chrome. And seeing as its probably using the integrated graphics it wont be much good at modern title games. but for older games it will probably be fine and for "office" use it would be ok, as long as you don't mind being close to the RAM limits. 

With the price:

Thats a really good starting point and makes all of my last points irrelevant. 

The i3 7100 is a very good CPU, especially does well for gaming. 

The geek himself.

15 hours ago, PerfectPlasma said:

What case and PSU?

prob a generic psu and the case is just a basic black case i dont need a good looking case 
srry for bad english 

1 minute ago, Being Delirious said:

The i3 7100 is a very good CPU, especially does well for gaming. 

I forgot it was hyper threaded, oops. Still doesn't look like the best on paper though. Considering the price though its good. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

3 minutes ago, fixitnow said:

the 4GB of ram will hold you back, my mate uses 90% of his 4GB just by using chrome.

on my Windows 10 tablet with 4GB of ram i can use 3 tabs in chrome, spotify, word and whatsapp all at the same time and i'll use 3.1GB of ram...

She/Her

I'd definately try and squeeze in 8GB total RAM...

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10