More themes!

PerfectPlasma

Could we get either:

User-generated themes for the site that we could use similar to how we customize our icons and profile headers, as well as the header on top the website, or

Similar to the two we already have, but with multiple colors and optional gradients that can be chosen from a color wheel. Bonus points for customizable gradients like what angle the colors transition, multiple colors and color transition through shapes.

Or both. Both would be nice.

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

1 minute ago, Sierra Fox said:

yes. give me my obnoxious colors

As long as I don't have to experience the leakage of highlighter ink on your monitor, We should be fine.

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

If you'd search, you'd get answer for this. Biggest being resources needed vs people using. You can do local customization with CSS with browser addons.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You can make custom themes using browser extensions, but it's not something that we are able to offer as a standard feature.

HTTP/2 203

11 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

yes. give me my obnoxious colors

Txn0wFo.png

Gotta make it look like a Geocities website

my eyes just got more cancer than looking at reddit /r/pol