Can I change intel HD graphics memory in BIOS?

4klips

Pc specs

Intel G2030

4 GB RAM

Just now I was poking into my BIOS settings to fix a problem. And suddenly I came across to this option to change intel integrated HD graphics memory. There are option from 32MB to 1GB of integrated graphics. My default is 64MB. I play games like CS: GO(30-55fps), TF2(50-110fps) Tomb Raider sometimes(15-25fps).

So for boosting fps can I increase the integrated graphics from 64MB. And I don't have a graphics card in this PC.

Or changing these values will make my PC unstable. I don't know much about PCs.

And I have only 4 GB of RAM will it consume those memory from my RAM. If this is the case then other programs can utilize less RAM. Causing to slowdown my PC. I don't know??

Please help :)

Should I increase it or not?

20171217_220224.jpg

20171217_220309.jpg

The Only thing you would achieve is more RAM for the GPU on the CPU. It might help a bit but try and see if you can OC the Graphics in the BIOS or buy a Used dGPU (Dedicated Graphics Card)

12 minutes ago, GanstaKingofSA said:

The Only thing you would achieve is more RAM for the GPU on the CPU. It might help a bit but try and see if you can OC the Graphics in the BIOS or buy a Used dGPU (Dedicated Graphics Card)

Actually I am a little confused.

Will increasing the size of integrated graphics will consume those memory from my RAM?

Or 

Will it increase graphics memory in CPU itself without touching RAM?

Actually I can't have a dedicated GPU now but maybe next year. :(

1 minute ago, 4klips said:

Actually I am a little confused.

Will increasing the size of integrated graphics will consume those memory from my RAM?

Or 

Will it increase graphics memory in CPU itself without touching RAM?

It'll use up some of your system ram.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

It'll use up some of your system ram.

What do you think how much should I increase. To get a balanced performance and RAM does't get insufficient?

3 minutes ago, 4klips said:

What do you think how much should I increase. To get a balanced performance and RAM does't get insufficient?

Well you have 4 GB so around 256 or 512 you still have 3 GB left

12 minutes ago, GanstaKingofSA said:

Well you have 4 GB so around 256 or 512 you still have 3 GB left

Ok thanks xD