First ever build!

Jacksonpm23

My old computer was a custom-built pile of junk off craigslist for $250 that actually serviced me quite well for 6-7 years. However, the motherboard died and it was time for a complete overhaul.
So, a few weeks ago I built this:
Motherboard: MSI b350 Tomahawk Arctic (Okay, I honestly just spent an extra $15 for the cool white arctic camo look; there are minor differences but this was my reason for it lol)

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

8gb of DDR4 RAM

EVGA GTX 460 (1gb). - RECYCLED from old PC, card was given free to me from an online friend a couple years back as an upgrade to my integrated graphics I had been using.

1tb (WD Blue) HDD. (I don't need any more storage than this, except for a smaller sized SSD I wouldn't mine purchasing on sale in the coming months, purely for the speed). 

Same peripherals, such as my 1080p Samsung monitor.

I absolutely loved getting my first POST, on my first try, everything worked. I think I had some beginner's luck. Overall, I spent around $600. Ryzen series is amazing to me.
The downside was the fact that I had to recycle my GTX 460 for monetary reasons. I'm actually -okay- with this pretty 'meh' card, but, unfortunately, the fan is dying out, and is reaching up to low 90s C even in average games like Smite -- even after a hefty cleaning of dust out. That being said, 

-Thoughts?

-Any other Ryzen 5 users? 

- Lastly, I thought I'd grab some GPU advice from the more knowledgeable. Since I'm upgrading my GPU with around a $200 or less budget;

1060 6gb ($249, it's a stretch but is it worth it?), the 3gb variant (scared of the VRAM bottlenecking in the next 2-3 years), for around $200, and my lowest tier choice is a 1050 TI for around $159. 

If you were in my situation, which would you grab with money being tight?

get a 1050ti. The performance to price ratio makes it one of the best bang for your buck cards and is not too expensive

Even if you have to wait a month or more longer, definetly save up for the 6GB GTX 1060

Get a 1060 6gb or 580 8gb, both often dip to $200 on sales (boxing day is coming up)

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious