Should i get a 144hz, 1440p, curved gaming monitor?

Jaminahat

My PC: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/HBGbNN

The monitor: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0714BLPK1/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IMSW11YXHSOTN&colid=9NV01O731GPF&psc=1

So this is a pricey piece of kit, however, i really like the way that it sounds (144hz, 1440p, 1ms response, G-SYNC etc) plus its a curved screen which i've always wanted.

I am currently using the ACER ASPIRE KG271 which is a 1080p 75hz monitor which i have never had an issue with, but i have always wanted to have dual monitors.

I was thinking about getting a better gaming monitor and then using my current display as a secondary screen for facebook/spotify etc.

Would my PC be able to run games well on this display and also would it be worth it or am i better off going with the ACER PREDATOR range or something all together different.

This is the maximum i would like to pay for a display.

If you currently have this monitor or something similar i would love to hear your thoughts.

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

144Hz? Yes

1440p? Yes

Curved? Nah

I can just about understand curved on ultrawide monitors, but on regular 16:9 it's pointless IMO. 

I would personally take 144Hz 1440p GSync over a curved panel, especially with a 1060, at 1440p 144Hz you're basically always going to be able to used GSync. A GPU upgrade would be a good idea for 1440p 144Hz. While the 1060 will run it okay, don't expect it to easily max everything and get 100+FPS or anything. You'll be wanting to lower settings, with the sweet spot for GSync being as close to, but under, the monitor's refresh rate as possible. 

You won't be able to get IPS and GSync in your budget, but the panels on Acer's Predator series are good for TNs. The Acer XB271HUA is probably what I'd recommend