Slow Pc, Decent Rig

So basically I have a decent pc and my fps is really low on most games, and what's also annoying is that those games that I get good fps in, even when its over 60+ by far, I get micro stutters where it just freezes for like half a second and it does it every like 30 seconds, It's really annoying and makes playing games unplayable.

The games that I play the most are, Smite, Max Settings, Micro Stutters. Same thing with Rocket League, Gta 5, Medium settings, Can't even play it at 30 + Fps. Battlefield 1, Medium settings, Barely hitting 60 and goes lower, PUBG, 60- at low settings. Cs:Go I play on high settings, and I barely even get 100, and I also get micro stutters, And I know my system can get 200+ fps on it, But for some reason it's really low. I need help since I did mostly everything to fix this but nothing 
worked. My Temps are Fine, 50 C Max for both Cpu and gpu, my Usage is weird. The Gpu, just spikes from 0 Through 100, And my was just going from the 20-30's.Usage..PNG.e071f4eb2467c56bfbe4afa8ebae4a63.PNG5a346cd773a0c_Cpuusage.PNG.8df9e94063a90ba814e3949f192d4555.PNG
Specs:Mobo: Asrock AB350 Gaming K4
CPU: Ryzen 1600 @3.2 Ghz, 
GPU: Rx 480 4gb Referance
HDD: Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB
Ram:Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 (2x4)
PSU:thermaltake tr2 600
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Have a similar issue if I use Windows 10, I get this bug where I got normal fps, but I have unbearable micro-stutters all the time, until I restart, I would have to restart my pc like 5 times a day. Installed W7 instead, no issues. 

Now first off, you ran a virus scan? I prefer using malwarebytes for scanning for malware. It might also be your HDD holding you back, no matter if that is the issue or not I would consider buying a small SSD for windows at least. 

CPU: Intel Core I7 7700K & Corsair H100i v2
Mobo: Asus Maximus IX Hero
RAM: 32 Gigs @ 3000Mhz, Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: Asus Strix 1080 A8G
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb
PSU: Corsair HX750i
Case: Fractal Design Define S

17 minutes ago, jnkokseby said:

Have a similar issue if I use Windows 10, I get this bug where I got normal fps, but I have unbearable micro-stutters all the time, until I restart, I would have to restart my pc like 5 times a day. Installed W7 instead, no issues. 

Now first off, you ran a virus scan? I prefer using malwarebytes for scanning for malware. It might also be your HDD holding you back, no matter if that is the issue or not I would consider buying a small SSD for windows at least. 

Well, Since I just reinstalled windows, I didn't have time to do a virus scan, So let me do that right now, And about the hard drive I don't know if that's the issue, because on userbenckmark, I benckmark it and I get around 90-110% and the Rx 480 I get like 57% Which is bad. And I just upgraded my mobo/ram/cpu so I can't really get an ssd at the moment, even though I know they don't cost that much