1000 CAD$ build advice

Go to solution Solved by NoRomanBatmansAllowed,
9 minutes ago, Evan beadow said:

how low do you think prices will go on boxing day

Probably as much as BF this year. A few drops, but nothing too groundbreaking.

But since you're doing a full system build, you should be able to save ~$100 total.

hello i am just looking for some recommendations on parts to use on a new computer. I have already purchased all of the peripherals i will be needing they are 1 ASUS VG248QE 24 inch monitors, some older 24 inch samsung monitor, and a 45 inch 4k lg TV  wall mounted above them. a Logitech g810 and a g502 mouse. i have also already purchased a  CORSAIR s TX750M 750 watt power supply and a 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd. but now i am ready to purchase the majority of the parts, and i am unsure what to buy. i would prefer that the parts be purchased off of newegg.ca and the budget is around 1000 CAD$ plus or minus 50$ or so is all good. i do not plan on doing much overclocking with this pc so cooling is not extremely important. otherwise i would like to play games such as player unknowns battlegrounds, battlefield 1 and 4, overwatch and a few easier to run games like csgo. i would like the machine to be relatively upgradable as i plan on buying a 4k monitor if i spot a good deal in the future. the only other thing i would like is for the gpu to connect to all 3 displays without adapters if possible (1 display port, 2 HDMI). otherwise the parts are up to you thanks for the help!

Do you mind if you put that in a PCPP build so we can see more nicely? :D 

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

For 144hz and a seperate 1080p monitor, wanting to go up to 4k, that's gonna be pretty hard right now.

You'd need at least a 1070, but preferably 1080/1080ti.

If you're willing to go used, you could get a 1070 for ~$450, much cheaper than the $620 for new.

And you might be able to snag some cheaper (but still recent) intel system since people are flocking to AMD.

Or -- you could wait a week or 2 for boxing day.

Here's the best I could come up with with the super-high prices.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($220.33 @ Amazon Canada) 
Motherboard: *ASRock - A320M-DGS Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($59.75 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: *Crucial - Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($97.46 @ Amazon Canada) 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: *Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Dual Series Video Card  ($619.22 @ Amazon Canada) 
Case: *Xion - XON-350_BK ATX Mid Tower Case  ($33.88 @ Amazon Canada) 
Total: $1030.64
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-12-15 19:24 EST-0500

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

9 minutes ago, Evan beadow said:

how low do you think prices will go on boxing day

Probably as much as BF this year. A few drops, but nothing too groundbreaking.

But since you're doing a full system build, you should be able to save ~$100 total.

Spoiler

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($260.95 @ Vuugo) 
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($84.50 @ Vuugo) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2800 Memory  ($100.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition Video Card  ($549.99 @ Memory Express) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 3.1 TG MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Total: $1046.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-12-15 19:59 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W