Gaming-PC / Hybrid Build Recommendations

Hey Pals, 

I am about to replace my 9 year old PC with a new gaming build. I am a kinda retired gamer but would like to play now and then a game. I would play WoW but also some new titles. I do some design work and light video cutting work. Currently, I do that on my 2015 MacBook Pro. I really like to work on my mac but it also getting a bit slow for some tasks. So here my question:

I am looking for a "good" PC configuration/build which also allows me to install a different OS besides Windows. I want to play some 3d shooter and MMORPG title and like to do some graphics work. For the budget, I plan something around 1000€ (approx 1200 USD). 

I just need the computer. Got monitor and peripheries.

P.S. sorry for some grammar issues.

Best from Berlin, Germany

Viktor

Welcome to the forums.

Hackintosh and other piracy is not allowed on the forum, make sure to read the community standards:

"Aeneas troianus est."

I'm allergic to social interaction in real life, don't talk to me in real life please.

don't forget to quote or tag (@marten.aap2.0) me when you reply!

1 minute ago, vimann said:

Urgs... Sorry ... please delete.

normal users can't delete posts, I have reported your post so that a mod or admin will see and delete it. :)

"Aeneas troianus est."

I'm allergic to social interaction in real life, don't talk to me in real life please.

don't forget to quote or tag (@marten.aap2.0) me when you reply!