H110i v2

So i've just built my computer and i do not know how to change the rgb on my h110i/ what program to install someone that knows?

Corsair Link 4

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

6 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

Corsair Link 4

Corsair Link RGB LED strips attached to Corsair Link Mini or Lighting Nodes, H80i and H100i coolers, and the Dominator Airflow Platinum can all have their RGB LEDs configured to any number of colors. You can also configure lighting to change depending on a specific temperature defined by group, or just cycle colors. For example, if your CPU is running hot, you can set the lighting in your H80i to gradually change from blue to red.

It says it's only for the h100i and the h80i and btw it doesent seem to work for me!

5 hours ago, Maxan98 said:

btw it doesent seem to work for me!

Corsair link works for a wide array of Corsair products. ...and this statement is very vague. If it doesn't work, check your configuration, ensure that you running the correct version (x64) and that the USB cable is attached.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic