So i use nvidia shadowplay to record my gameplay and vegas pro 15 to edit and render them..The problem i have is my gameplay looking grainy and muddy after uploading to youtube.I use the ingame resolution and 70mbps bitrate option, here is the link to my video:https://youtu.be/zJVRHvhMSBs

YT doesent support those high bitrates, you need to record with x264 at high bitrate (10000-15000) and then encode to VP9 with the max bitrate allowed for the given YT resolution to get the best possible YT quality in videos.

You will still get a lot better quality if you encode to VP9 from Shadowplay or OBS using NVENC, x264 requires beefy CPU.

The encoding will take a lot of time though. HandBrake is free and supports VP9 encoding.

How do i make shadowplay record at x264?YT's max bitrate is 16000 right?So if i was to use obs and x264 to record that and then use handbrake to encode to a vp9 and a 16k bitrate,my video will look better?Sorry english isnt my native language and im new to youtube and recording