Flash Drive for a Mouse Reciever?

Seouless

This might look dumb, but I would like to know if its possible to replace a Mouse's dedicated reciever for a flash drive. Please help Gods of Tech. tnx

A USB receiver is just that, a receiver with no use as storage device.

A flash drives is purely data storage and has no receiver functionailty.

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

3 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

well seems like we are late to the party - that crap exists

http://www.usbgear.com/USBG-B256.html

I dont think it will work because if it is a lot of people wont buy a new mouse if they lost their receiver.

Afaik only one product exist but work with their mouse only that is logitech unifying.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

6 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

well seems like we are late to the party - that crap exists

http://www.usbgear.com/USBG-B256.html

That’s USB 1.1 and way too expensive. Also, it’s Bluetooth and the mouse would have to be Bluetooth to work with it (which it probably isn’t because it needs a USB adapter). 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

1 hour ago, Jamiec1130 said:

That’s USB 1.1 and way too expensive. Also, it’s Bluetooth and the mouse would have to be Bluetooth to work with it (which it probably isn’t because it needs a USB adapter). 

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

I dont think it will work because if it is a lot of people wont buy a new mouse if they lost their receiver.

Afaik only one product exist but work with their mouse only that is logitech unifying.

yeah sure that thing is garbage - but it exists - that was the whole point of me showing it. We don't have to talk about it's garbageness :-)