Screen Protector

Donut417

I got a One Plus 3t and I need a good screen protector for it. I bought the one from One Plus when I got this phone in January, but it has barely lasted a year. Its crumbling around the corners and has cracks forming in it. I dont want to pay a lot of money but Id say I been in for $30-40 if its a quality screen protector. The screen protector my mom has came a a liquid you applied to the screen, at least thats what she told me. Though I dont know how well that works.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

There isn't any good full covering tempered glass screen protector but i found some of the TPU are good it get easily scratched.

Magical Pineapples

I've been using xtremeguard tempered glass screen protectors for about 4 years now, and they've always held up (they're constantly discounted 90%~ off to a fairly reasonable $2-$10 depending on the phone).

There's a OP3 screen protector for $3 after the discount (Code: Cyber90): https://www.xtremeguard.com/OnePlus-3-Screen-Protector-p/oneplus_3_screen_protector.htm

I'm also currently using a Tozo Tempered glass screen protector on my current phone that is a full edge-to-edge protector and the glass is holding up well, although there are a few scratches/scuffs on the black frame around the edges (I've also only been using this one for about a month).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

10 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I've been using xtremeguard tempered glass screen protectors for about 4 years now, and they've always held up (they're constantly discounted 90%~ off to a fairly reasonable $2-$10 depending on the phone).

There's a OP3 screen protector for $3 after the discount (Code: Cyber90): https://www.xtremeguard.com/OnePlus-3-Screen-Protector-p/oneplus_3_screen_protector.htm

I'm also currently using a Tozo Tempered glass screen protector on my current phone that is a full edge-to-edge protector and the glass is holding up well, although there are a few scratches/scuffs on the black frame around the edges (I've also only been using this one for about a month).

The Issue with Xtreamgarud is they have protectors for the OnePlus One and One Plus Two. Not sure if they fit the 3t. I might just have to get a case with one built in. Every place I find has every fucking iPhone covered and Samsung. Its like there are more than Apple and Samsung out there. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

The Issue with Xtreamgarud is they have protectors for the OnePlus One and One Plus Two. Not sure if they fit the 3t. I might just have to get a case with one built in. Every place I find has every fucking iPhone covered and Samsung. Its like there are more than Apple and Samsung out there. 

I linked a OP3 screen protector, which I do believe will also fit on a 3T since plenty of other screen protectors are advertised as being for both the 3/3t.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 hour ago, djdwosk97 said:

I linked a OP3 screen protector, which I do believe will also fit on a 3T since plenty of other screen protectors are advertised as being for both the 3/3t.

It is full cover screen protector? I don't think it even possible for most temper glass to be full cover for the one plus 3/t.

Magical Pineapples