NVIDIA

How can I change my NVIDIA 920MX from being render to being the main display?

captain.JPG

Its done by default to save power on the system. When you open a game, it should automatically switch over to use it. If you're having issues with that, then you can change it permanently by going into your nvidia control panel, going to 3d settings, manage 3d settings, and selecting the gpu from the drop down under "select the preferred graphics processor". You can also change this option permanently for a single program by going to the "program settings" tab in the manage 3d settings, instead of the global tab.

If you want to change it temporarily, then you can just right click the shortcut for the program when you launch it and select "run with graphics processor", [your gpu]

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

actually first it was in the display but it had a driver problem and after I fixed the problem I saw it in the render

I'm planning on factory resetting my laptop and see if it really is in render rather in display