Project Cat Lord

Dear Community,

I'm currently starting on a new project for a friend. My friends name is Jonny, he's been though tough times and we've been friends for a very long time. His family doesn't have much money, currently living on social security from his passed father and their mothers small income. I've been with him and still great friends even though these tough times, now I want to do something for him. Jonny is currently running a very crappy computer, crashing out of games roughly every 20-40 minutes. Currently he runs a old old AMD Quad core which two cores are dead / no longer functional, 4 Gigabytes of Ram, 500 Gigabyte of Hard drive and two Nvidia 8900's. I'm currently phasing out of some of my old hardware and want to put this gear into my build for him. I want to build this system using his favorite colors and setup he's dreamed of. Currently I'll be using a Corsair 600T for the build which will be painted orange with black accents, Sandy Bridge Asus Motherboard, 16gb Vengeance Ram, 1tb Wd Black, 2600k Core I7, Zalman Water Cooler, Nvidia GTX 770 along with Windows 8.1. I need help on this rig, I'm building this rig for him since he's lived a horrible life and I want to help him now . Please give me any advise you want to give, I'm completely open on suggestions, also pictures will start coming in very soon of the case modding.

- Please note : These parts to put in the new rig may change over time and I'm investing personal money into this rig for him.

Jonny's Color Scheme - Orange and Blue

- Please Note (edit) : I know their is a lot of people who have worse and the same condition as my friend, however I've been through his times with him and wish to give back.

- Parts

• Core I7 2600k
  • Corsair Vengence 16gb or Crucial 8gb [crucial done]
  • Gigabyte GTX770
  • Asus P8p67 Deluxe [done]
  • Zalman 315 Water Cooler [done]
  • Corsair GS 600watt
  • WD Black 1tb
  • Windows 8.1 64 bit
  • Corsair 600t [done]
Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks 

Did you already order these parts? If no what is your budget

Roughly 900$, I have the Ram motherboard and Case and cooling

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks