Memory usage is way to high

For some time now my memory usage has been rediculous.

I am using Windows 10 64 bit post creators update.

8 gb of ram, i5 6600k @3.5 GHz

Will have  to restart pc to check bios version

The included attachment has chrome running but I assure you over 100% that when it is not running the memory usage is still above 95%

Please let me know what else you all need but i dont think just buying more RAM is going to help

helpo meo linus forumo.png

This is after starting my pc in safe mode and restarting. if I dont do anything I am fine but you know I hate to have a 1000$ paperweight

5a22444c632f6_linusforumshelppart2.png.a7910ef531bbf009403d378806d79149.png

foumns 3.png

are we talking ddr3 ddr4  if its ddr3 then you should add at least another 4gig stick and f4 is not a bios version its just the keystroke

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

So i joke you not, but my gigabyte Bios version says F4 but id have to do some digging but im 99% sure its ddr4

forums 4.png

go to your taskmaster and click on the performance tab it will tell ya right there

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse