Computer / Internet Security

I have

1. TotalAV - paid version

2. Bitdefender - total security

3. ExpressVPN - VPN

4. Asus RT-AC88U - router 

5. Firefox - noscript, privacy badger, and https everywhere

Does this look like good coverage to people here that know about this type of stuff?

This is for privacy and online banking.

Anything I should change or consider?

Throw out TotalAV, use the free version of AVG or Avast along with the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-malware if you want some extra protection.

Though you really could even throw those out as well and just use common sense. As long as you're not going to a bunch of shady ass sites, downloading random files, clicking a bunch of ads, etc... you shouldn't have anything to worry about. (That said, having a backup antivirus software is never a bad idea)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I'll go with AVG then. Thank you.

On 12/1/2017 at 3:07 PM, e23 said:

I'll go with AVG then. Thank you.

Why not just Run Malwarebytes and a Custom Firewall ? You can configure a firewall like Tinywall to block all network access except applications you allow. If you are super concerned I would just pear that with GlassWire so you can physically monitor each connection, and this will also alert you when anything gains access or a connection establishes.

I would recommend either using Hardened Firefox or Waterfox. I personally use Waterfox with these extensions:

1) Ghostery

2) uBlock Origin

3) Disconnect

4) Privacy Badger

5) CookieAutoDelete

6)Decentraleyes

7) PrivacySettings

8) HTTPS Everywhere

You can use a site like https://panopticlick.eff.org/  to evaluate your browsers security. This site is hosted by the EFF so it's completely trustworthy and has some more valuable information on it as well .

As for routers I would personally go with any WRT series device, and then run WRT firmware.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000