120hz G-Sync Ultra Wide 34" 1440p

Hey guys,

I am planning to buy a 120Hz/144hz 1440p 34" ultra wide IPS/PLS/Qled G-sync gaming display.

I know some monitors have backlight bleed, ips bleed, whatever. These I don't want when you need to be lucky to get a good revision.

What are your recommendations regarding these Monitors?

max price 1200€

EU Based products please

Thanks for your replies

16 minutes ago, Buurvrouw said:

Hey guys,

I am planning to buy a 144hz 1440p 34" ultra wide IPS/PLS/Qled G-sync gaming display.

I know some monitors have backlight bleed, ips bleed, whatever. These I don't want when you need to be lucky to get a good revision.

max price 1200€

EU Based products please

Thanks for your replies

From my knowledge there aren't any 34" ultra wide 1440p IPS gsync monitors.

I did a search on pcpartpicker and the these are the inly ones that get near your needs (the dell one is 120HZ and the other 2 are 100Hz - though the dell one is priced at £1200 here in the UK)

monitor.JPG

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

10 minutes ago, r3loAded said:

From my knowledge there aren't any 34" ultra wide 1440p IPS gsync monitors.

I did a search on pcpartpicker and the these are the inly ones that get near your needs (the dell one is 120HZ and the other 2 are 100Hz - though the dell one is priced at £1200 here in the UK)

monitor.JPG

Thanks for your Response! then what I would like is a minimal of 120Hz, that is also alright.

28 minutes ago, Buurvrouw said:

Thanks for your Response! then what I would like is a minimal of 120Hz, that is also alright.

To be fair I don't get why you want such a refresh rate. Even a 1080 Ti will struggle to push those fps, unless you plan to play cs go or other games in the same category. You could go for 144hz 1440p ips gsync but not ultra wide. Hell, if not just buy 2x27" ones and get the ultra wide experience but I doubt that's what you want.

Do a pcpartpicker filter and see what you get. But from my filters the only one was the DELL one. So check that out for the prices in the EU, but I doubt you'll find it within your budget.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

1 hour ago, Buurvrouw said:

Hey guys,

I am planning to buy a 120Hz/144hz 1440p 34" ultra wide IPS/PLS/Qled G-sync gaming display.

max price 1200€

EU Based products please

Thanks for your replies

I think the only monitor which fits your needs is the Acer Z35p (the "p" there is VERY important).

Its a 35" 3440x1440 120hx g-sync VA panel I believe.. 

I'm sure pretty sure the only other options have either 100hz, or there's a dell one with a higher resolution but im pretty sure its only 60hz

2 minutes ago, r3loAded said:

To be fair I don't get why you want such a refresh rate. Even a 1080 Ti will struggle to push those fps, unless you plan to play cs go or other games in the same category. You could go for 144hz 1440p ips gsync but not ultra wide. Hell, if not just buy 2x27" ones and get the ultra wide experience but I doubt that's what you want.

Do a pcpartpicker filter and see what you get. But from my filters the only one was the DELL one. So check that out for the prices in the EU, but I doubt you'll find it within your Budget.

I understand your concern, I want to have a Minimum of 120Hz, this because I play Overwatch sometimes and then single player games. I want to have the benefit of the Hz in both aspects, and G-Sync, this because of the adaptive sync Technology, so when I get lower Frames I still have a smooth experience.

I saw the Dell one and that one fits the Picture :D

and no I don't want to have 2x 27". I now have a 27" and I wanna upgrade to something else. the 16:9 is out of date and I want something that is more of an experience.

6 minutes ago, Hugsy Malone said:

I think the only monitor which fits your needs is the Acer Z35p (the "p" there is VERY important).

Its a 35" 3440x1440 120hx g-sync VA panel I believe.. 

I'm sure pretty sure the only other options have either 100hz, or there's a dell one with a higher resolution but im pretty sure its only 60hz

The Dell one is the Alienware version and it has a maximum of 120Hz with G-Sync and it's IPS with 1440p and it Looks pretty ^^