Need Advice on Budget Build for Blender, UE4, and occasional Gaming

So my current $600 laptop is wrapping up its life and I need a new PC. It has served me well for Blender so I figure for Blender I won't need a beefy system if I just get a Ryzen 5 1600 which is a very good CPU for the money, however in recent days I want to learn UE4/C++ and be able to play with friends with some games (like Ark Survival and CS:GO). The problem is I don't have much money so I need to get the best performance for dollar as I can and planned this build here https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vHx3qk each part has been chosen from previous questions I have asked and such but now I want to lower the budget more. I want to know if I should use the 1050 instead of 1050ti. After googling it there seems to be around a 13% increase in performance and a 20% increase in price from the 1050 and I don't plan on using the GPU permanently and plan on getting a 1060 6gb in the next 6-8 months after purchase (unless a better budget card comes out). So I want to know is it worth getting the 1050ti or should I get the 1050 instead and if you have any other suggestions on the rest of the build please let me know. I would like to lower the price as much as possible and not increase it please thank you! Also some case suggestions with a window, good cable management, USB 3.0, and good cooling are welcome. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

I'd take an SSD over a 1TB any day since you'll get faster load times. Get the 1TB later on (you could even find used drives on your local classifieds)

Thanks for the advice but an SSD is something I thought I would upgrade later because they cost a lot more and UE4 has a lot of big files.