Which of these budget headsets is best?

JonnoLags

My brother is wanting to get a new headset. His max budget is R800 (South African Rand). Here are a few under that budget:  ASTRO A10 , Corsair VOID Stereo , HyperX Cloud Stinger 

Here are all the headphones on that website: https://www.evetech.co.za/components/headphone-headsets-100.aspx 

And here's another South African website with decent prices: https://www.rebeltech.co.za/83-headsets#/show-all

Which of these headsets would you recommend? Looking for good comfort, sound quality, microphone quality and build quality, in that order. 

Thanks!

I can only recommend the HyperX Cloud just from pure experience. The Void's microphone has a tendency to break, and the Astro, I cant speak for it as I have never seen or used one.

avoid astro like the plague.  Personally i think the Corsair are more comfortable but i have a odd head shape. Alot of people like HyperX headphones. The hyperX are a little more sound reducing . They have similar low and high Frequency's. The Corsair does have inline control so if you want that go Corsair. Otherwise go for what you think looks better.

main system build --> i7-7700K (at 5.0 ghz), MSI Z270 SLI Motherboard, corsair vengeance lpx 8gb ddr4 2666mhz,  costume liquid cooling loop with 360 mm radiator on CPU, GTX 1080 gigabyte windforce OC, 1TB WD drive, 128 gb samsung nvme m.2, EVGA 850 watt semi modular power supply, CM storm stryker case (ya not ideal for costume loop), VIOTEK GN34C 34 inch curved monitor <----

Spoiler

We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world."

hyper x cloud

hyper x cloud