I cant see g sync?

charbel1011
Just now, Ryujin2003 said:

What monitor, what games, what hardware, what FPS?

Asus pg348q, i7 6700k, evga 1080 Ti, 16gb ram ddr4 g skill. Fps sometimes under 90 and i still cant feel the smoothness 

1 minute ago, charbel1011 said:

Asus pg348q, i7 6700k, evga 1080 Ti, 16gb ram ddr4 g skill. Fps sometimes under 90 and i still cant feel the smoothness 

What do you mean by you cannot feel the smoothness? Are you experiencing stuttering or screen tearing?

36 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

What do you mean by you cannot feel the smoothness? Are you experiencing stuttering or screen tearing?

yh

I don't know about gsync, but with my freesync I had to download the driver for both GPU and monitor and turn on freesync on both driver. And make sure you're using the right cable for your monitor.

5 hours ago, charbel1011 said:

yh

Have you looked at event viewer to see if anything crazy is going on? G sync should be active above what, 45fps or something like that...

I have freesync, but only had to turn it on in the AMD app. Didn't have to mess with my monitor. Should be plug and play.

What background tasks do you have going on? Are you multitasking with streaming it anything?

Make sure G-sync is enabled in the nVidia control panel, and that you have V-sync disabled in the games you're playing. But G-sync really only comes to its right at lower FPS - 30-60'ish, so find a game that can push your hardware to such extremes, and the benefits should become more obvious.

c u r r e n t  /  ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA  /  I7-12700K  /  2080TI  /  32GB DDR5  /  LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC

Z170 STINGER  /  6700K  /  TITAN X  /  32GB DDR4  /  NZXT MANTA  /  j u i c e b o x  build log

nohasslemods