Hey guys, I could not think of a better forum to post this question on.. does anyone have any cloud mining sites that they can reccomend? preferr to have free startup. .. thank you guys, I am doing this on a laptop or i would mine on this pc.. I dont have much money at all.. so I am trying to come up with any and all ways to help pay for that new gaming rig.. I am sure some of you can relate to this.. :/ thanks guys, - Mike. 

They are all pretty much a joke and you'll not find any that are actually real that will give you a free startup or anything of the sorts, any offering such are a scam.

Any mining done on a laptop or low power PC won't generate any return on investment so you're not going to make anything there either unfortunately.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

16 hours ago, titaniumtechconsulting said:

Hey guys, I could not think of a better forum to post this question on.. does anyone have any cloud mining sites that they can reccomend? preferr to have free startup. .. thank you guys, I am doing this on a laptop or i would mine on this pc.. I dont have much money at all.. so I am trying to come up with any and all ways to help pay for that new gaming rig.. I am sure some of you can relate to this.. :/ thanks guys, - Mike. 

16 hours ago, Lurick said:

They are all pretty much a joke and you'll not find any that are actually real that will give you a free startup or anything of the sorts, any offering such are a scam.

Any mining done on a laptop or low power PC won't generate any return on investment so you're not going to make anything there either unfortunately.

Its sad but its true, laptop mining is not profitable, especially when you take into consideration power consumption + component degeneration(since cooling in laptops is most of the time a joke with higher end components)

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B