DUAL CPU BUILD

ok 

here is the question i have parts floating around for 3 or 4 computers and am playing around with the idea of building a dual cpu beast just for the heck of it ... have any of you done thius and more importantly what would be the best way to go about building and benchmarking it?

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

7 minutes ago, bigjohnthescot said:

ok 

here is the question i have parts floating around for 3 or 4 computers and am playing around with the idea of building a dual cpu beast just for the heck of it ... have any of you done thius and more importantly what would be the best way to go about building and benchmarking it?

What will you be using the computer for?

Cherry,,,,,,

Pretty much all things media I am just starting out in content creation and my first real machine is almost built BUT since I have (and am always aquiring ) computer parts I have started to become obsessed with building I will be doing video and photo editing (Davinci and premiere) also will be using solid works and website design 

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

OK Cuda Thanks for the information,

so would you just daisy chain several computers or just buy the hardware to create a server or a NAS I am going to need quite a bit of memory and storage for the photography and videography files .....so I guess the question is how do I make use of the 4 machines that I am acquiring all are circa 2015 and are intel with dedicated graphics I bought them in a lot from an auction they

are dell optix and in very good shape with just os installed