Logitech G502 or Corsair M65 Pro

jjjpeg

I currently have a crap mouse and im near buying a mouse and mousepad, for mousepad i chose corsair mm300 but which mouse should i buy , Logitech G502, or Corsair M65 Pro

i am mostly gonna be playing overwatch or doing school stuff but might occasionally play others

M65 uses PWM 3360 and G502 use PWM 3366 which is already a good sensor for FPS so all u need to worry about is the shape,ergonomics,button,weight and feature if u are a competitive gamer both are very popular however many fps player prefer the m65 for some reason cause the G502 is heavy and they didn't seems to like the shape of it also it has too many button and features that fps player wont be using it.

Fps player often prefer a light mouse for their sick 360 no scope :P ,2 button on the side, and simple design and shape.

But of course its subjective.

Here are some popular fps mouse :

-Mionix castor

-Fnatic Flick g1

-Razer deathadder elite/chroma

-Dream machine dm1 pro s

-Logitech G403

-Steelseries Rival 300

-Zowie FK1

-Zowie EC1-1A&B

USE QUOTE SO WE CAN RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION FROM YOU.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

M65 uses PWM 3360 and G502 use PWM 3366 which is already a good sensor for FPS so all u need to worry about is the shape,ergonomics,button,weight and feature if u are a competitive gamer both are very popular however many fps player prefer the m65 for some reason cause the G502 is heavy and they didn't seems to like the shape of it also it has too many button and features that fps player wont be using it.

Fps player often prefer a light mouse for their sick 360 no scope :P ,2 button on the side, and simple design and shape.

But of course its subjective.

Here are some popular fps mouse :

-Minox castor

-Fnatic Flick g1

-Razer deathadder elite/chroma

-Dream machine dm1 pro s

-Logitech G403

-Steelseries Rival 300

-Zowie FK1

-Zowie EC1-1A&B

USE QUOTE SO WE CAN RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION FROM YOU.

well i might choose m65 as i feel as it would be better with the mousepad im getting the corsair mm300

On 11/24/2017 at 10:03 AM, GoldenBolt said:

well i might choose m65 as i feel as it would be better with the mousepad im getting the corsair mm300

That's pretty much irrelevant. These mice are almost always on display at tech stores (The G603 was on display instead of the G502, but the ergonomics are identical), so you should test them and see which one feels better. I personally preferred the G502, but I wouldn't have paid the $80 MSRP. I got it on sale for $50.

I've used the M65 Pro for about a year now and for the first week it felt a little odd but after that I personally loved the mouse and have had no issues with it. It also performs very well while playing FPS if that is a factor for you. I paid $55 at my local Fry's Electronics during a Black Friday sale at the time. 

I use the Logitech G502 and I can tell you it fits my hand brilliantly, ergonomically it's brilliant, I have an average hand size and I think it's amazing. Sensor wise, another use already mentioned that the G502 has better sensor for FPS games. The weight is also adjustable and the software is very user friendly and easy to use.

Personally I'd root for the Logitech G502.

On 11/24/2017 at 6:36 AM, GoldenBolt said:

I currently have a crap mouse and im near buying a mouse and mousepad, for mousepad i chose corsair mm300 but which mouse should i buy , Logitech G502, or Corsair M65 Pro

I think the feature that matters the most when choosing a new mouse is design/comfort.  If you get a chance, go to a brick and mortar store with the mice you're looking at on display so you can actually look at and feel the mouse in your hand.  Personally I use an M65 Pro everyday at work and at home with all the weights in it, and love it.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/