2 phones at once

boltoflightning

Hey all. So at the moment I have an iPhone X which I love. I went to Best Buy the other day because they had an incredible Black Friday deal going on for 400 dollars off a TV I've been eyeing for awhile now. While I was waiting for an employee to come back from finding the tv in the back, I decided to take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It took some strength to not say screw it to the tv and buy the phone. I was wondering if it's possible to use my iPhone X for all calls and texts and things like that, but also have the Note 8 with just service, no number or anything like that. Can someone confirm?

Sorry about the rant. And if you don't understand I can clarify.

Thanks guys! 

22 hours ago, boltoflightning said:

Hey all. So at the moment I have an iPhone X which I love. I went to Best Buy the other day because they had an incredible Black Friday deal going on for 400 dollars off a TV I've been eyeing for awhile now. While I was waiting for an employee to come back from finding the tv in the back, I decided to take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It took some strength to not say screw it to the tv and buy the phone. I was wondering if it's possible to use my iPhone X for all calls and texts and things like that, but also have the Note 8 with just service, no number or anything like that. Can someone confirm?

Sorry about the rant. And if you don't understand I can clarify.

Thanks guys! 

I know they have data only sim cards. Its up to the carrier if they will issue one for a phone. Or you can use it WiFi only. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

18 hours ago, Donut417 said:

I know they have data only sim cards. Its up to the carrier if they will issue one for a phone. Or you can use it WiFi only. 

Somehow I didn't think about that. Thanks ;D