Should I cancel my vast order for this? HELP

Hello everyone! I'll get straight to the point.

I bought/ordered the massdrop vast for $550, which was going against my earlier plans to buy a $500 27-inch QHD 144hz G-sync display. I figured ultrawide would be pretty cool to try, and that the lower refresh didn't really matter.

In the next couple of weeks, some reviews came out which started to sway my opinion (Like linus'). But it was too late, I thought.

Now, the monitor I originally wanted to buy is $350, $200 cheaper than the ultrawide I ordered. My question is- should I cancel the vast order and buy this other monitor, or stay?
Pros of each monitor-

Vast is ultrawide

Dell is higher refresh and has G-sync (For my future 1080ti I'll get in around 2 months).

WHAT DO I DO? I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO MAKE UP MY MIND AND I NEED HELP! This other monitor is on a black friday deal and I don't have much time!!!!!!! That $200 would be nice to have since I'm only 14 (income is much slower for me) but I'm still not sure!

Done. Apparently when I asked if I COULD cancel my order they just went ahead and did it so I guess I don't really have a choice. I think I'll be happier in the long run anyways.