ssd advise

hey guys i need some storeage advise, just got a couple new games and i am running pretty low on ssd space currently running a pair of 120 gb ssd in raid 0. after installing battlefield 4 it is pretty much full. what is better, getting 2 more 120 gb ssd to expand the raid or grab another hhd to put my current 3tb drive in raid 1 for faster load times.

You shouldn't be putting games on the ssd. Put them on the hdd unless load times or heavy texture mods are crucial. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

get larger SSD's and you won't have that issue. Raid isn't really worth in in this day and age of affordable SSD's 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

What woodenmarker said is correct. Out of curiosity though, what do you mean when you say "3TB raid 0" how exactly are you going to have 3TB of space with SSD's in raid 0?

EDIT: Misread, you wrote raid 1

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

hey guys i need some storeage advise, just got a couple new games and i am running pretty low on ssd space what is better, getting 2 more 120 gb drives or start 3tb a raid 1

There is absolutely nothing wrong with storing programs and data on SSD. Except perhaps that it cost more to do so.

Get a 240GB or larger ssd.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.