Thoughts on OnePlus 5T?

sirbonneville

Hi all. I was thinking of buying the LG G6, S7 Edge, but then I saw the OnePlus 5T and although more expensive than the previous, I have just about made up my mind to buy it. What do you all think of it? Will any of you pick it up, or do any of you have the OnePlus 5? What are your impressions / thoughts? 

Sitting here with a OnePlus 5 and its getting sold for the 5T. The only hesitation I have is the 5 has been an almost perfect phone for me that I'm worried about mixing that up.

2 minutes ago, rickeo said:

Sitting here with a OnePlus 5 and its getting sold for the 5T. The only hesitation I have is the 5 has been an almost perfect phone for me that I'm worried about mixing that up.

The only difference is the bigger screen and the camera, which gets rid of one of the lense and replaces it with a higher resolution lens which is better in low light. Battery life is within 15-30 minutes of difference, so you're not losing anything whatsoever, but instead gaining. I don't think you should be worried. How much are you selling the OnePlus 5 for? 

7 minutes ago, Matu20 said:

Looks like a great phone to me.

It's amazing what they fit into that tyhing for $500.