Looking for a good bullet hell shoot em up with multiplayer

JoeCoke

Not sure if this was the best place to ask this, but here goes.

So me and my brother have been addicted to this obscure homebrewed Wii game called wiispace. It's a pretty good game and supports up to four players, but there's gotta be something better out there! I'm just having trouble finding another good one. The only other game like this I really enjoyed was Bosconian, but that's one player at a time, which is not what I'm looking for.

Video example of what I'm looking for:

And remember, I'm specifically looking for good multiplayer. I'm looking for some raw old school gameplay. Enemies and bullets flying around, powerups, lots of awesome dodges, screaming "holy shit how did I not die" moments, etc. I've been loving this game because it's much harder to call than other "bullet hell" type games I've played before. The situations you get in actually feel pretty random (outside of bosses), unlike the ones I've played which feel more like trial and error.

When looking for "bullet hell" games I keep running into fucking Undertale... What kind of joke is that? (Talk about trial and error and monotony, every enemy, boss or formation in that game plays out the same exact way every time...) And if it's not Undertale it's some obscure Japanese game nobody's ever heard of (that also doesn't have multiplayer). I guess this type of game is just really niche, which is a real shame. We've really been enjoying it. It's just driving me insane, there's gotta be others out there like this, no way some random Wii homebrew game is the best, at least I hope not.

Huge thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place or not using the right search terms.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer