WiFi not working on laptop

Martin Ferenec
Go to solution Solved by JakeNTech,

Try disabling and reanabling the driver and then try reinstall the driver, if either of those don't work then try disabling the virtual adapts, they look suspicious to me. If you still have no luck  then either the WI-FI card is dead or there is a driver clash which can only really be fixed by reinstalling windows, I would make that the last resort. 

On my Win10 64bit Wifi does not work! It worked fine before but now it just doesnt. Sometimes I have to restart my laptop couple of times to get it to work but as soon as I put it into sleep or connect it to wired network it stops working again! I have verified and wifi adapter in my laptop is working fine so that is not an issue. I blame Windows for this!

From this screenshot you can see that the adapter is hidden in device manager. Please help me. Thank you :)

Oh my laptop is Asus G752VY.

Zajeta_slika.png

My computers: Link

Try disabling and reanabling the driver and then try reinstall the driver, if either of those don't work then try disabling the virtual adapts, they look suspicious to me. If you still have no luck  then either the WI-FI card is dead or there is a driver clash which can only really be fixed by reinstalling windows, I would make that the last resort. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

1 hour ago, fixitnow said:

Actually this happened before and the solution was reinstalling Windows. I was just hoping that there is any other way. Windows sucks when it comes to stability (long term).

My computers: Link

48 minutes ago, Martin Ferenec said:

Actually this happened before and the solution was reinstalling Windows. I was just hoping that there is any other way. Windows sucks when it comes to stability (long term).

To be honest this is one of the many reasons I switched to OS X for every day use...windows is good for gaming and some code but that's it really. Glad you got it sorted anyway. 

3 hours ago, fixitnow said:

Networkreset wouldnt do it? 

I recently fixed a similar but not identical adapter issue woth a full flush uninstall of all adapters and drivers from a laptop with Win10s own network reset feature 

2 hours ago, Storytellar said:

Networkreset wouldnt do it? 

I recently fixed a similar but not identical adapter issue woth a full flush uninstall of all adapters and drivers from a laptop with Win10s own network reset feature 

Never used it. When commenting on posts I stick to things I know and have typically used before.