Air flow in Mini R2

I have a 240 rad in the front and a 360 rad in the top both 80mm thick, the front is going to be intake and the top exhaust so it should have negative pressure so I plan to seal off the extra vents in the case to try to pull more air through the front rad and less dust from everywhere else. Pretty much just the two fans slots I'm not using, the one in the bottom and the exhaust because the rad is in the way of that vent. Also the pci slot that is vertical. My question is should I increase negative pressure by mounting my psu fan up or go fan down? Also I am up for other suggestions if you think I should do the air flow radically different.

My psu is a Corsair 850 RM and I'm cooling a 4770k and two R9 290's and it's pretty tight to get everything fit in the case.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I have 5 gt-14's (pretty sure 14's, 1450rpm max)

It's always better to create a positive airflow in the case. Just go for it.
You got a pretty good case,it has dust filters everywhere so I think you don't have to worry about dust.
Don't turn the PSU over,let's just take it down to suck fresh,cool air from the outside of the case. (Especially in a tight setup like that)
Btw,I don't really understand why do you use such a small case for a heavy-duty PC like yours.

It's always better to create a positive airflow in the case. Just go for it.

You got a pretty good case,it has dust filters everywhere so I think you don't have to worry about dust.

Don't turn the PSU over,let's just take it down to suck fresh,cool air from the outside of the case. (Especially in a tight setup like that)

Btw,I don't really understand why do you use such a small case for a heavy-duty PC like yours.

Why is positive airflow better? Other than keeping dust out. From my understanding you get a little better overall airflow with negative pressure not that I should need it with all the rad area I have. I was mostly doing the negative because I can't come up with a good way to do a positive airflow setup with my build unless I use the front as exhaust and the top as intake or do something like making two of the top fans exhaust the other intake which would be kinda weird.

Okay, that's what I was leaning towards but I wanted some more opinions before I made a decision, thank you.

Because I want something that can be portable, I plan to make a crate for it and the peripherals. Also I just like the idea of a compact build, I think it's cool to put all that in something fairly compact.

Use the back as intake

How do you mean? like the exhaust port which is covered by my top rad or use the psu as an intake somehow? Also I don't really want to intake from the back cause there are no filters and I have a pretty dusty house.

Use the back as intake

How do you mean? like the exhaust port which is covered by my top rad or use the psu as an intake somehow? Also I don't really want to intake from the back cause there are no filters and I have a pretty dusty house.

install the fan exterior of the case and have it push air into the case. and would

be a great idea to have a $5 filter on it too.

or speed the intake fans to be faster than the exhaust fans on the 360.