How to back up "cleanly" installed windows with all drivers? (MSI GT62VR)

I have gotten the "clean install" option for my GT62VR from the seller. 
Now, I want to ask if i can make an iso image of the whole OS drive (ONLY windows and necessary drivers installed) and after an year or two if i wipe out the whole system i can simply load/write that iso file in a flash drive and install it in my system and i get the full windows and drivers installed in one go. 
Is this possible? If yes, then how?

If there is any other way, then please recommend that too.

(ps: newbie here :D )

the only way i know of is to put all your files on a seprate flash drive then make a boot-able drive of your current version of windows and be shure to write down the product key

laptop:

Toshiba L875D

CPU: AMD A-series A6-4400M

Storage: 640 GB

RAM: 16 GB, DDR3 SDRAM

GPU: Radeon HD 7520G

There are a lot of ways to do this, some of them are more intensive than others (like using DISM to basically re-create a Windows image from your install for later servicing), but for the absolute basic approach(since you said you're a relative newbie), I would simply make a full-system backup image and store it somewhere for later use.

I recommend Macrium Reflect Free, since it gives you the ability to do exactly what you ask, and is relatively user friendly. It includes a restore iso (basically a cut-down Windows PE install based on Windows 10) that will give you the ability to reimage your machine as it is now, bit for bit, so long as you keep the backup handy.

This obviously means that if you DO decide to reimage with the backup you make now in a few years/months, your Windows install will be horribly out of date, so keep that in mind. You may wish to keep an updated iso from the Windows Media Creation Tool handy, so that if you need to upgrade your machine after a restore, you can go straight to the newest version of Windows.

And how do i do that? I want to make an image of my own pc with its windows and drivers n stuff

17 minutes ago, SidShah said:

I have gotten the "clean install" option for my GT62VR from the seller. 
Now, I want to ask if i can make an iso image of the whole OS drive (ONLY windows and necessary drivers installed) and after an year or two if i wipe out the whole system i can simply load/write that iso file in a flash drive and install it in my system and i get the full windows and drivers installed in one go. 
Is this possible? If yes, then how?

If there is any other way, then please recommend that too.

(ps: newbie here :D )

I don't believe you can make a iso image of your currently installed computer. It is sort of possible with Windows deployment, but that will get way to complicated for your purpose. Your better off just imaging your computer. I think windows 10 has backup built in, Just grab an external drive (or network drive) and backup to that. Make a bootable image CD. There are lots of other third parties as well, I use Veeam Endpoint backup. It has been a really great backup program.  

If you'd like to make a bootable USB I'd reccomend Rufus. Its a program. Look It up.